I have never set myself any new years resolutions before but this year I am going to try it. I have had a fabulous 2017 on the whole so it’s not because of the usual reasons, but because I just want to!
1. No more Nexgen nails… This is hard for me as I love my nails to look amazing, but I am doing it to save some money. It costs about £20/£25 every 3-5 weeks (depending on how quickly my nails grow) if I were to average it at £22.50 every month I will be saving £270 a year 🙈 bloody heck, that’s half a holiday!
2. I spend so much of my money that I earn extra in the month on food & drink or clothes. So I am going to stop. Definitely the food & drink part. I will always take food to work with me from now on. The clothes I won’t completely stop, as obviously clothes get worn etc. I can’t obviously tell you how much this will save as it’s not a set amount 🙈
3. This is a tough one, no more beauty subscription boxes. I love them so much 😩😩😩 but it’s £11.25 a month (they aren’t expensive, see) but that’s £135 for the year!
5. This one is different, not money related. I want to be able to tell people when they have annoyed or upset me. Instead of letting it get to me, just say it straight. I feel like if they don’t apologise (if they’re in the wrong) then they aren’t going to be worth my time.
6. Be as happy as I always am ☺️☺️
What are yours, or do you not have any?!