I decided to take some time to do my makeup on Christmas Eve. I very rarely make much of an effort in the week. Usually I just cover up my bags & dark circles 😂
So let me tell you what I used;
- Anastasia Beverly Hills norvina palette shade love
- Revolution pro entranced palette shade captivated
- Benefit roller lash mascara
- Dior undercover foundation shade 024
- Bella Pierre banana setting powder
- Benefit ka brow shade 3
- Gerard cosmetics matte liquid lipstick in shade ecstasy
- Primalash lashes in D11
Because I hadn’t fake tanned for a few days I thought I’d do a lighter/brighter look as I didn’t want to look too washed out. I applied my makeup with spectrum makeup brushes. They’re my favourites. I’ve also used makeup revolution highlighter on my nose & on the inner corners of my eyes.
What do you think?