Back with the makeup looks for you all. You can ignore the caption, I didn’t use 3 makeup brushes, probably more like 6/7… I was just trying to be funny 🙄😂 did it work?
- Nyx microbrow pencil in brunette
- Benefit kabrow in shade 3.5
- Rimmel wake me up foundation in shade soft beige
- Beauty kitchen primer
- Lashes are primalash in D11
- Bella Pierre highlighter
- Makeup revolution blush in shade bloom
- Gerard cosmetics liquid lipstick in shade 1995
- Benefit roller lash mascara
- Bella Pierre banana setting powder
- Makeup revolution reloaded eyeshadow palette
- Revolution pro entranced palette shade beguile
- Rimmel exaggerate liquid eyeliner
I really think these shades are so warming! Don’t you? I love the brown lips with the orange & gold tones. It keeps the look warm & compliments my skin tone.
One thing I need to learn is how to do winged liner. I am awful at it. I feel like it would make my makeup looks look so much better! Winged liner helps you shape your eyes & finish your eyeshadow. Plus it just looks super glam too 💁🏽
What’s your favourite part of putting makeup on?